You are here
Occupational and Environmental Medicine aspires to be the UK’s leading specialist centre for the investigation, management and prevention of occupational and environmental lung diseases.
- The continual development of a world class service through research into and refinement of our clinical practice
- The compassionate, effective and efficient delivery of the best interdisciplinary care and support for patients who have, or may have, occupational or environmental lung diseases
- The sharing of our knowledge across the UK to raise awareness of occupational lung disease through education and training, so that what we learn can help patients everywhere
- The belief that our staff should feel valued and proud of their work
- The recognition of the importance of partnerships with our occupational health colleagues in industry, and the support we give them in the interests of patients