You are here
- +44 (0)20 7594 7930
Immunologist, Head of Laboratory
National Heart and Lung Institute (Imperial College London)
Raya joined in December 2019 as Laboratory Manager for Prof Paul Cullinan's group.
- Postdoc/Research Associate at The Institute of Infection and Immunity at Cardiff University
- Research Assistant at St George’s University of London
- Medical Laboratory Assistant at Microbiology Department, University Hospital Lewisham
- Manager of National Centre of Haematological Diseases, Baghdad-Iraq
- Medical Laboratory Scientist/Phlebotomist at the National Centre of Haematological Diseases, Baghdad-Iraq.
- Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry Operator
- Canto II and Fortessa BD Operator
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- MPhil/PhD in Infection and Immunity
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
- BSc in Biological Sciences, Microbiology