You are here
ERS Congress 2020 - 7-9 September 2020 (to be held virtually)
7 September, 2020
The ERS Congress is being held virtually this year. Ouc colleagues' involvement is as follows:
- E-poster session - Occupational and environmental causes of respiratory disease:
- E-poster session - Occupational exposure as a cause of respiratory disease:
- Breathing pattern disorder masquerading as occupational asthma: Johanna Feary, Julie Cannon, Paul Cullinan
- Farming and respiratory health: a cross-sectional study in Thailand: Jate Ratanachina, Andre Amaral, Sara De Matteis, Paul Cullinan, Peter Burney
- Oral presentation - Workplace and outdoor air quality: from sensitisation to social media:
Monday 7 Sept: IPF risk: two's company, three's a crowd? Asbestos exposure, cigarette smoke, and MUC5B promoter polymorphism rs35705950. Findings from the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis job exposures study (IPFJES): Carl Reynolds, Vyshnavi Thanaraaj, Rupa Sisodia, Chris Barber, Paul Cullinan
- Oral presentation - Genetic and environmental influences on development of asthma and COPD:
Wednesday 9 Sept: Interaction between VGDF exposure and antioxidant genes on COPD in UK Biobank: Diana van der Plaat, Sara De Matteis, Steven Sadhra, Debbie Jarvis, Paul Cullinan, Cosetta Minelli.
- Main image: Jate presents 'Pesticide exposure and lung function: a systematic review and meta-analysis' - ERS 2019.