You are here
ERS Congress 2019 - Madrid - 28 September to 2 October
28 September, 2019
1. The following paper was judged one of the best published in the European Respiratory Journal this year:
- De Matteis S, Jarvis D, Darnton A, Hutchings S, Sadhra S, Fishwick D, Rushton L, Cullinan P. The occupations at increased risk of COPD: analysis of lifetime job-histories in the population-based UK Biobank Cohort. Eur Respir J. 2019 Jul 18;54(1). pii: 1900186.
2. Our colleagues' involvement was as follows:
- Paul Cullinan - Thematic poster session: 'Air pollution and the lungs'
- Sara De Matteis - Occupational and epidemiology Grand Round: 'Think breathing, think work! How and why to consider the role of occupational exposures when assessing respiratory disease patients'
- 'Does the level of specific IgE to occupational allergens relate to the diagnosis of occupational asthma? A study in bakers and laboratory animal workers' - Paul Cullinan, Meinir Jones, Julie Cannon, Winston Banya
- 'Pesticide exposure and lung function: a systematic review and meta-analysis' - Jate Ratanachina, Sara De Matteis, Paul Cullinan, Peter Burney [main image]
- 'Mesothelioma mortality in Great Britain: how much longer will dockyards dominate?' - Carl Reynolds, Andrew Darnton, Paul Cullinan
- Paul Cullinan: 'Occupational asthma: classical and novel causes and diagnostic approaches' in Postgraduate course: 'Traditional and modern clinical approaches for diagnosis and management of occupational airways diseases' [see photo here]
Click here for the Programme.
- Credits: photos - Jate Ratanachina; info and image re. ERJ article - Sara De Matteis