You are here
Virtual Lung Function Testing in the Workplace - Intermediate Level
15 July, 2021
** 15 JULY IS CURRENTLY FULL - YOU CAN ASK TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST **
Two online events (10am to 4.30pm) will be held on the following dates; places are limited on each:
- Thursday 15 July (currently full)
- Thursday 21 October (nearly full)
Course fee - £100 per person (VAT does not apply) for each event
* Important ~ please see 2020 refunds/use of funds further below *
Registration to open shortly
- please note that places are limited (see above)
- please apply to Magda Wheatley for a booking link; to be supplied according to availability
- due to expected demand, a deadline will be given for booking when these links are sent out
NB: registration will be card only; we no longer issue invoices
Description - topics to be covered
- concepts in lung function measurement
- guide to interpretation
- getting it wrong
- case studies
- surveillance issues
Presentations will be interspersed with facilitated breakout group work – and ample time for Q&A
2020 refunds/use of funds
People who booked for a cancelled event last year, and haven't yet requested a refund, can use their funds towards 15 July or 21 October, if they gain a place (if not, they will be fully reimbursed shortly).
NB: For refunds of paid invoices, we will need your bank details on headed company notepaper.
We will contact people individually about these refunds.
Expected audience - 15 July and 21 October are thought suitable for Occupational Health professionals with a particular interest in spirometry, and experience of its use in the workplace.
Accreditation received from the Faculty of Occupational Medicine: 5 CPD points
- Image credit - AdobeStock Images