You are here
Occupational Lung Disease - Keeping up to Date
12 September, 2019
- Click here to join our courses and events mailing list
Course fee - £150, including handout, lunch and refreshments
Brief description - Update your knowledge of contemporary occupational lung disease at our one day conference. Hear from experts in their field, covering themes relevant to current occupational health practice, addressing diverse topics such as “new” occupational respiratory diseases, threats to respiratory health in the workplace and controversies in current management of the lungs at work.
- Dr John Hobson, Managing Director, Hobson Health, Stoke on Trent; Consultant Occupational Physician, WorkFit UK – ‘An occupational health surveillance programme for silica-exposed workers in the Potteries’
- Dr Anita Roche, Consultant in Communicable Disease Control and PHE London TB Lead – ‘Response to TB in workplace settings’
- Dr Alanna Hare, Consultant Physician, Department of Sleep and Ventilation, Royal Brompton Hospital, London – ‘Sleep and fatigue: a contemporary approach to workforce management'
Suitable for - Practising occupational health practitioners (physicians, nurses and advisors)
Accreditation to be sought from the Faculty of Occupational Medicine
Venue (map can be viewed here; photos on page 2) -
National Heart and Lung Institute
Education Centre, Paul Wood Lecture Theatre
Guy Scadding Building
London SW3 6LY
"Excellent presentations. Very relevant to my everyday OH practice."
"This was my first visit to this event and, in my opinion, I thought the balance of the programme was just right."
"Everything was really nice. Congratulations."
"An excellent, informative update which will certainly inform my practice back at work. Thank you!"
"No need for improvement. All presentations were very informative and interesting."
"Very relevant to my own practice, and topical at present in my case management load."
- Photo: Dr Ian Mudway of King's College, London presented 'The Dangers of Diesel at Work' at this event in September 2018