You are here
Evening webinars: Occupational Lung Disease - Keeping up to Date
3 November, 2020
Short series of weekly evening webinars, in November.
Free of charge - apply here: Lungs at Work webinar series application form
- First-come, first-served. Please note we have already received many applications, and registration will close when full.
An optional charity donation is suggested; three charities are stated below -
- http://www.beesfordevelopment.org/give-a-donation/ - Founded in 1993, Bees for Development was the first organisation to articulate the reasons why beekeeping is such a useful tool for alleviating poverty while helping to retain biodiversity.
- https://www.laburnumboatclub.com/donate - The Laburnum Boat Club is a community-based boating project by the Regents Canal in South Hackney. It aims to provide opportunities for the personal development of local children, young people and their families through participation in a range of water-based activities.
- https://www.childhoodtrust.org.uk/how-you-can-help - The Childhood Trust funds grass-roots charities and their projects to alleviate the impact of child poverty in London. Every child has the right to a safe and happy childhood, so we partner with and fund the very best initiatives and projects.
Access the flyer here.
Dates, speakers and topics:
- Tuesday 3 November, 7-8pm: Dr Joanna Szram: ‘Refreshing your spirometry knowledge – a case-based discussion’
- Tuesday 10 November, 7-8pm: Professor Paul Cullinan: ‘Cases from the clinic, with imaging’
- Tuesday 17 November, 7-8pm: Dr Johanna Feary: 'It’s not all asthma: how to pick up and treat other work-related issues’
Attendance certificate(s) will be available in return for feedback, or on request.
Suitable for - Practising occupational health practitioners (physicians, nurses and advisors)
Accreditation by the Royal College of Physicians currently sought
- Click here to join our courses and events mailing list
- Image credit: DDP on Unsplash