You are here
Dates tbc - Lungs at Work evening webinars in OLD
2 March, 2021
We held three highly successful evening webinars in November 2020, and plan more for Spring 2021 - further details (including dates) to follow.
Registration fee is expected to be £50 for the series.
Details about our November 2020 evening webinars:
Registration was free, with an optional charity donation politely suggested; three possible options suggested in November are further below.
For the record, here are the details for November - new webinars to follow:
- Tuesday 3 November, 7-8pm: Dr Joanna Szram: ‘Refreshing your spirometry knowledge – a case-based discussion’
- Tuesday 10 November, 7-8pm: Professor Paul Cullinan: ‘Cases from the clinic, with imaging’
- Tuesday 17 November, 7-8pm: Dr Johanna Feary and Dr Julia Selby, Upper Airway Speech and Language Therapist, Royal Brompton Hospital: 'It’s not all asthma: how to pick up and treat the asthma mimics’
- In order to hear about future events, click here to join our courses and events mailing list
Fillable template attendance certificate(s) were made available.
November 2020: suggested charities for an optional donation:
- http://www.beesfordevelopment.org/give-a-donation/ - Founded in 1993, Bees for Development was the first organisation to articulate the reasons why beekeeping is such a useful tool for alleviating poverty while helping to retain biodiversity.
- https://www.laburnumboatclub.com/donate - The Laburnum Boat Club is a community-based boating project by the Regents Canal in South Hackney. It aims to provide opportunities for the personal development of local children, young people and their families through participation in a range of water-based activities.
- https://www.childhoodtrust.org.uk/how-you-can-help - The Childhood Trust funds grass-roots charities and their projects to alleviate the impact of child poverty in London. Every child has the right to a safe and happy childhood, so we partner with and fund the very best initiatives and projects.
Webinars suitable for - Practising occupational health practitioners (physicians, nurses and advisors)
Each webinar was accredited by the Royal College of Physicians: 1 CPD point
- Image credit: DDP on Unsplash