You are here
- +44 (0)20 7594 7874
National Heart and Lung Institute (Imperial College London)
Funded by The Colt Foundation via Imperial College London
- The SPIRAL (safe practice in reducing allergy in laboratories) Study - A large epidemiological study which aims to understand the relationship between workplace exposure and allergic disease in laboratories.
- Development of a novel point of care test to detect allergic sensitisation to animal allergens.
- DSE assessor
- Data collection and analysis
- Measurement of antibody in study participant samples
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences (Genetics)
- MSc in Infection and Immunity