You are here
Occupational Lung Disease - Keeping up to Date
21 September, 2017
Course fee - £175 including handout, lunch and refreshments.
Brief description - Update your knowledge of contemporary occupational lung disease at our one day conference. Hear from experts in their field, covering themes relevant to current occupational health practice, addressing diverse topics such as “new” occupational respiratory diseases, threats to respiratory health in the workplace and controversies in current management of the lungs at work. Designed for and delivered by practising occupational health practitioners. Covers key competencies in occupational and respiratory medicine, and allergy.
- Dr Nicholas Hopkinson: Reader in Respiratory Medicine and Honorary Consultant Physician, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Mike McKiernan: Occupational Physician, Stratford upon Avon
- Maria Mercer: Lead TB Nurse, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Richard Peters: Chief Medical Officer, Network Rail; Clinical Senior Lecturer in Occupational Medicine, University College London
- Jenny Skeldon: HM Inspector of Health and Safety, Health and Safety Executive, Birmingham
... the day will also include talks from the Faculty:
Professor Paul Cullinan, Dr Sara De Matteis, Dr Carl Reynolds and Dr Jo Szram.
Suitable for - Practising occupational health practitioners (occupational health physicians, nurses and advisors)
Accreditation - Please see 'Introduction' above.
"Excellent presentations. Very relevant to my everyday OH practice."
"Everything was really nice. Congratulations."
"An excellent, informative update which will certainly inform my practice back at work. Thank you!"
"Great; good pace and case histories to illustrate conditions."
"Very relevant to my own practice, and topical at present in my case management load."