You are here
Occ Lung Disease - Question Time
19 June, 2018
-- NEW FOR 2018: PILOT --
- Click here to join our courses and events mailing list
A few places are available - see booking link below.
Event description -
- We’re running a new workshop this year, with a new format; or lack of format! Basically, you bring your problems and issues with occupational lung diseases and we discuss/answer them. Cases, surveillance, silica, spirometry, occupational asthma, metal working, welding ... anything you like so long as it’s lungs. Think of it like a GP surgery (without the wait).
- It’s a pilot – so it’s £50 for the day, maximum 10 places; attendance certificate and our famously delicious lunch included. Money back if you think it flops ….
- Also – as are all our events – a great opportunity to network with colleagues in the OH community!
Suitable for – occupational health practitioners (occupational health physicians, nurses and advisors)
Accreditation – not sought for this pilot. However, Certificates of Attendance will be given
Venue (map can be viewed here) -
National Heart and Lung Institute
Education Centre, Seminar Room A
Guy Scadding Building
London SW3 6LY
Next date after this - tbc
- Image credit: Adobe Stock Images