You are here
Introductory Medical Statistics - two day course
11 May, 2017
REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE HAS NOW CLOSED
50% discount for Students and Trainees in May
Two-day event designed to introduce anyone who uses statistics in their work or research to:
- statistical concepts including: epidemiological study design
- identifying and describing different data types
- selection of appropriate statistical tests (two and three group scenarios)
- calculation of sample size for basic study designs
- principles behind various forms of regression analysis, including survival analysis.
- Students and trainees: £175 (proof of status may be required);
- Others [academic/NHS/corporate]: £350
Suitable for - Doctors, nurses, clinical research fellows and postgraduate students – please note special discount for students and trainees
Accredited by the Royal College of Physicians (12 CPD points).
"This course came highly recommended, and I was impressed. Excellent revision, and applied to practical examples"
"Very useful; enjoyable. Will be recommending to colleagues. Thanks."
"Excellent speakers – infectious enthusiasm."
"Very good. Really one of the best courses in my life."
"All the lecturers explained the concepts very clearly and showed great patience. All the slides were very clear; examples and exercises well thought-out.”
Next dates after this: 28-29 September 2017