You are here
CME webinar - 'Bringing Spirometry Interpretation to Life: real world cases' (8pm start)
25 June, 2018
- Click here to join our Lungs at Work courses and events mailing list
Dr Jo Szram will present a CME webinar (equivalent to 1 CPD point), hosted by Webinars for GPs, entitled ‘Bringing Spirometry Interpretation to Life: real world cases' (at 8pm; log-in from 7.45pm recommended).
Registration: Register in advance for this webinar via https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_o09HXtZGTi-wzzWw1EkmKg. After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.
Webinar description: The webinar will use real-life clinical cases to demonstrate:
- how to interpret spirometry traces within a clinical context
- the importance of considering pre-test probability and disease prevalence in diagnosis
- the value of past results and relevance of “normal” values
By the end of the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- describe the relevance of obstructive and restrictive defects in spirometry
- explain how to think through a case and the integration of spirometry
- interpret spirometry results (numeric and pictorial) as one-off and over time